From now on, you can send SMS via the current Outlook versions 2010, 2013, and 2016 with our new LOX24 SMS plugin for Outlook.
The new plugin is an addition to the Outlook Mobile Service, which unfortunately is compatible with Outlook 2007, 2010, and Sharepoint 2013 only. The new plugin is easy to install and always stays up-to-date due to automatic updates.
The plugin interface is based on the design of Outlook 2016 – a plain and simple user surface. The functions for accessing the address book, the signature and time-displaced SMS are easy to find. Contrary to Outlook Mobile Service, you only go to options, enter your LOX24 login data and choose your preferred sender ID. Due to entering the country code, it is possible for non-German customers to send SMS in the national form, e.g a Swiss SMS to 0771234567 without country code.
Of course you can also access the Outlook address book, and thus send SMS to new and existing Outlook contact groups. You can either access it via right clicking in the address book, or in the SMS window.
Benefits of the new plugin:
- Full compatibility with all Outlook versions (2010-2016)
- Full accessibility to the Outlook address book
- SMS sender ID can be changed any time
- Time-displaced SMS (Delivery on your preferred time)
- Automatic signatures at the bottom of the SMS
- Dispatching of Unicode SMS (non-Latin characters)
- Character- and SMS-counter for better overview
You can download the plugin here. After the installation, you ohne have to enter your login data under „options“: Download SMS Plugin